DO-IT-YOURSELF STITCH PEOPLE BOOK
STITCH YOUR NEXT FAMILY HEIRLOOM.
After designing and stitching over 300 unique cross-stitch portraits, I’ve compiled all my tips and tricks into the DIY Stitch People Book! I’ll walk you through every aspect of how to design, prepare, stitch, and even frame your own cross-stitch portraits.
Surprise someone for their second (cotton) anniversary. Or celebrate a wedding, birthday, or graduation. Or just make a cross-stitch portrait for fun!
Physical Book: 105 pages, 8.5″W x 11″H, spiral bound
Digital E-Book: PDF version of the physical book (identical). Use on any device that reads PDF.
- NEW! Online access to additional patterns including wheelchairs, crutches, floral skirts, additional dog breeds, and more!
- NEW! Online access to additional patterns including wheelchairs, crutches, floral skirts, additional dog breeds, and more! Designs for women's and men's hairstyles, heads, clothing, and bodies, babes-in-arms, various children's body sizes and hairstyles and heads, 16 cat breeds, 38 dog breeds, and various accessories like purses, sports items, bouquets, and glasses
- Photos of 82 unique custom portraits for inspiration
- Four alphabet styles
- DMC color recommendations for skin tones (more than just caucasian!), hair colors, and clothing
- Tutorials for two different framing options (frame and hoop)