Munch Mitt – Purple
The Munch Mitt® Teething Mitten is a “handy” teething solution that prevents the constant dropping of teething toys. It provides easy access pain relief for teething babies who are still learning consistent grip and direction and protects the hands from irritation due to chewing.
SAFE & HIGH QUALITY
The Munch Mitt® teether is made with BPA and phthalate-free, food grade silicone and soft, breathable, water resistant fabric. MunchMitt® has been tested by Intertek to ensure it meets or exceeds all federal safety requirements, including Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”) standards, American Society for Testing and Materials (“ASTM”) regulations, and the most current Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (“CPSIA”) in both the US and Canada.
A textured flexible silicone teether surface provides soothing teething relief.
Recipient of Baby Maternity Magazine’s 2015 Top Choice Award
Gold Winner of 2015 National Parenting Publications Awards
Winner of Parent Tested/Parent Approved
- Easy hand to mouth access for baby.
- Secure adjustable strap.
- Protects baby's hands from excess saliva and chewing.
- Interchangeable - can be worn on whichever hand baby prefers.
- A textured flexible silicone surface provides soothing teething relief.
- The Munch Mitt® will keep your baby entertained with its crinkle noise, black and white pattern and bright, colorful enhancements.
- Designed for babies 3 months - 12 months. Suggested use is from 3 months - 8 months or until they are able to remove the mitt themselves.