Silver Drop Earrings
Glass from these old broken bottles has been reclaimed, ground down and fired into little glass “gems” and show off inside beautiful silver drops.
Each piece includes “The Story of the Glass” detailing the history and age of the glass used.
Many colors to choose from:
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema Bottles
- Amethyst, from early 1900’s medicine bottles
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Ice Blue, from antique Mason jars
- White, from Pond’s Cold Cream jars
- Ruby, from 1940’s beer bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Drops are silver plated brass and measure 1/2" in width, with a hang length of 1"
- Ear Wires are surgical steel